What is that one car......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is that one car......

..... that one car that gets you the most excited. The one that you love above all others. The one that when you see it on the road you forget where you were going and follow it instead. That one that if money were no object it would be the one you MUST HAVE in your collection.

Me being a car guy there are many many cars I lust after. If it be design or power or performance there are just so many I desire to own. But there is one above all others that gets me excited to no end when I see it. The one in my dreams where I am somehow rich. The one car I would never part with if I had it.

Post pictures of that one car that you would almost trade your soul for. The one that you are always excited to see.

This is mine. Power, beauty and grace. The DBS.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 07-27-2013, 12:46 PM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Ferrari F430

Comment

This is the one that does it for me... timeless

Comment

Wow. That 430 is bad fuggin ass!
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Wow. That 430 is bad fuggin ass!
          ^^^ This ^^^ That thing is set up perfect

Comment

*cringes at the thought of speed-bumps*

Comment

F40 LM

Comment

Originally posted by Babe Tomahawk View Post
                This is the one that does it for me... timeless

This is another choice for me. Much more attainable than the F40 LM. I hope to start a 911 project in a few years after I finish the MR2.

Comment

To me, this is the most beautiful car ever built. Every detail of this car is amazing. I love it

Comment

I don't know that I would trade my soul for a car, but I'd stab someone in the face for one of those cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I don't know that I would trade my soul for a car, but I'd stab someone in the face for one of those cars.
                      Face stabbing is reserved for fun time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        To me, this is the most beautiful car ever built. Every detail of this car is amazing. I love it

Cherry. If I was going a classic route, that would be up there. That or a same year SEL.

Comment

I'm a simple man.

Comment

You all have some great taste in cars. Was almost convinced all I would see is Fox Mustangs and new F-Series trucks. LOL.
                            And there is nothing wrong with that as I love both but they are nowhere near the top of my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Cherry. If I was going a classic route, that would be up there. That or a same year SEL.
                              if Im dropping a few million, might as well spend a few more million for the aluminum body. No sense in being cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X