X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I like these factory wheels better:

He knows!
    Yeah, those would look better than the ones in your OP.. But then I usually prefer factory style wheels.

Comment

nice truck. oh and buy ^those z71 wheels from chili for cheap and not those ones you posted. 90% of aftermarket wheels are ugly and not as strong as oem(okay last part might not be true but it's what i believe)

Comment

That Sub makes me miss our 04 Tahoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I'm still really happy with it.. I'd like to make a few changes (HD Hood, couple inches of lift, roof basket and lights on the bumper) but like it enough as it is.

Comment

There is a pretty clean '01 'Burban Z71 for sale here locally for 2500
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I like these the best.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Why you no buy F150?

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  I like these the best.

I was on the beach in Port Aransas, and a guy comes up asking what year the Tahoe is, as I have those wheels on it. 2013, I told him, but I had to switch the wheels/tires from our 2007 to keep it looking fresh.

I think your son is a lucky sob. That will be a good looking truck. I would encourage you to keep a stock style rim on it, especially the one suggested. Cheaper to replace if it's curb checked, won't get stolen as quickly as the aftermarket, won't foster the "i gotta have EVERYTHING CUSTOM!!!" bug that hits kids.

Shit, I bet he's already trying to unscrew the dash to paint it white.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Does the kid have a job?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      I like these the best.

I have 4 sets of these just sitting, 3 polished ones and 1 set of chromes. I sell them cheap. Among a few other take off wheels I have at my work. Hell, I have 2 sets of brand spanking new 14's sitting in my parts dept.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        There is a pretty clean '01 'Burban Z71 for sale here locally for 2500
                        Got any other info?

Comment

Got any other info?
                          Hopefully he doesn't mean this one.. Will cost twice as much to de-getto it:

NM, Just realized that's not a Z71.

Comment

Sweet looking ride.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              base model or what? it looks kinda cheap.
                              looks like a work truck package based on the grille/wheels. Normally the base model wheels like that are chrome, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                looks like a work truck package based on the grille/wheels. Normally the base model wheels like that are chrome, I think.
                                yeah i figured it was something like that, how much more was the painted bumper/grill model?
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X