Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Glitch saves mans life.

Holy crap.

The fuck is with idiots crashing into gas stations these days...

Comment

good stuff
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Dumb fucks driving. I was driving in Dallas last Friday around rush hour and the amount of morons that live down there is ridicules.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Dumb fucks driving. I was driving in Dallas last Friday around rush hour and the amount of morons that live down there is ridicules.

Comment

Auto correct, home skillet.

Here, ridiculous, is that better.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So stupied.

Comment

I figured it was your autocorrect. I was just giving you shit

Comment

I did ridicule several Dallas drivers though, so it fits.

One guy in a Dodge Caravan RT had two spaces in front of him and when I tried to get over he sped up and tried to cut me off, he was really losing it. Shooting me the finger, cussing up a storm, it sounded like he said he knew where I lived and was coming to get me. I just sat there in traffic with a shit eatin grin on my face while holding my Sig waiting for him to do something really stupid, but I guess his anger was best given in the safe confines of his hot-rod mini van...

Comment

One guy in a Dodge Caravan RT had two spaces in front of him and when I tried to get over he sped up and tried to cut me off, he was really losing it. Shooting me the finger, cussing up a storm, it sounded like he said he knew where I lived and was coming to get me. I just sat there in traffic with a shit eatin grin on my face while holding my Sig waiting for him to do something really stupid, but I guess his anger was best given in the safe confines of his hot-rod mini van...
                    Yeah some folks really get spun up over shit that is just normal driving. I really love when I'm trying to merge, trying...trying and then have to force myself over and they get mad. Turn signal and all, it never fails that once every week or two someone gets spun up.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'd be fucking hating life too if I had to drive a mini-van.

Comment

Is it just me, or do a disproportionate number of aggressive drivers drive minivans?

ps Caravan R/T = MUCH laughter.

Comment

thats ridicules!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                            Is it just me, or do a disproportionate number of aggressive drivers drive minivans?
                            This!

I was actually on my way to San Antonio this past Friday and it took me an hour just to get out of Dallas and that clown wasn't the only mini van driver acting a fucking fool. It seemed that the entire hour I spent trying to get to out of Dallas, I was getting either cut off by a mini van, behind a mini van in the fast lane or soccer mom on their fucking phone.
                            When did the mini van become so fucking popular?!

Comment

Working...
                            X