X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That picture is very cool.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Thanks, the guy who built that plane is one of the best pilots I know. He’s got the lights on a switch and will turn them off while flying to freak people out. It's a lot of fun. I recommend if you fly, you should night fly. Just bring bug spray!

Comment

• here's a picture of my simple B-17 v1 and v2 together. I'm also working on a B-29 built the same way.
        73"s of fury bitches!!!

Comment

• Not trying to hijack your thread but I love this video and it fits here with all the r/c folks. When I hit the big bucks this is what I am getting. FF to :30

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Not trying to hijack your thread but I love this video and it fits here with all the r/c folks. When I hit the big bucks this is what I am getting. FF to :30

fixed that for ya

Comment

• some flights from this weekend. These things take a beating!

Comment

• here's a video from yesterday. I took both b17's out for combat. It was me, vs two other guys. My bombers where the only planes not destroyed.
                I was taken out once, but there was next to no damage. I mangled one F-14 with my prop, and the other crashed while trying to hit me.
                After the combat, I took the old prototype and put it through some tortue testing. High speed dives, loops, knife edges, harriers, and even dragged a wingtip.
                watch till the end, it's all good stuff.

Comment

• Lol, someone is getting skills!

Comment

• Very nice. Looks like a lot of fun!
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Lol, someone is getting skills!
                      lol, not quite, I still get dumb thumbs quite often while trying to knife edge.
                      my skills are minimal at best.
                      Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Very nice. Looks like a lot of fun!
                      I have more fun tossing these ugly things at the ground than with any other plane I have! helps that they are cheep as dirt and tough as nails!

Comment

• that escalated quickly!

lol, made a trade and came home with this.

I think my kid likes it a little.

Comment

• sweet toby keith hat bro.

all kidding aside, thats a nice plane!
                          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                            sweet toby keith hat bro.

all kidding aside, thats a nice plane!
                            ol, I've been fond of busted up hats since I was in high school. A busted up hat has a thousand stories in every scar.

The plane is impressive in person. It's big, real big! 87" across, a 22" prop, and a 5.5hp DLE gas engine, with all hightech servos. She's a little rough around the edges, but the perfect first big gasser for me.

Comment

• damn dont wreck that monster!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                damn dont wreck that monster!
                                you can say that again! It will be a little while before I fly it, I want to get a different transmitter for this one. And that takes cash!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X