4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
    I finished this little EPP Pitts this weekend, and had a chance to maiden it this morning. It was quite a handful until I got it trimmed. Im not used to 3D, so there will be a bit of a learning curve, but it is super stable with the gyros and great with the 10x4.5 SF prop.

I love me some bipe's!

Comment

• Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

I was trying this micro integrated rx/gyro. I have the 6ch version in my night plane and cessna, and have been pleased with their performance to this point. The 4ch worked flawlessly, and for $25, it was hard to pass up. I must confess: it did feel like cheating.

Comment

• here's some "blair witch" stile video from the maiden of the 75" b29.
        I've almost got it all the way covered now, and it will be ready to paint shortly. Maybe Sunday I'll get to fly it as a finished plane.

Comment

• and because I can't focus on one thing for to long, here's my new A-10 project. Going to run two 70mm Dr. Mad thrust EDF's

Comment

• lastly for the day, here's a little sail plane that was donated to our club. I'm going to get it cleaned up and flight ready.

Comment

• Very impressive, you keep getting better and better. Keep it up!

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Keep posting, I wish I had patience for RC toys. I get too pissed when I break them lol.

Comment

• the key is embrace the crash. I video every flight I have so if it goes wrong, I can enjoy the slo motion carnage again and again until it doesn't sting any more.
                    The hobby was best described to me by two old timers when I first started, one said, "you want to fly rc planes? tell you what, take $300 walk over to that trash can and toss it in there. If you want to do it again this hobbies for you!"
                    The other one said, "every plane has an expiration date, they just write it on the outside."
                    I have one plane I'm afraid to crash, my 79" B-17. Thats why it's only flown 10 or so times. I take it out on D day, and veterans day. Other than that if I have family from out of town I'll bring it out. But otherwise it hangs in my living room. All my other planes are fair game.

Comment

• I'm a little nervous about this one, but I think I'll have to much fun with it to let it be a hanger queen.

Comment

• Good looking planes, get some good video of them, i don't think I have seen you film either.

Comment

• That hanger queen will be alot easier to fly than you think.
                          2002 Trans am RayMac 408/Chris Frank Dart Pro 1's 4L80 RMVB w/brake Narrowed Fab 9" Wolfe Hal Madman UMI Bogart Super Victor Accufab NX Direct Port Sorta Quick !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            Good looking planes, get some good video of them, i don't think I have seen you film either.
                            I haven't flown the extra yet, but here's the b17,

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

• Quick video our President did of our swap meet. If you like planes, you need to come next year!

Comment

Working...
                                X