4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Shes here! Now I just have to wait for the radio to arrive. I got a micro version (also brushless) so i can re-hone my flight skills. I dont want to crash this beautiful war-bird. Cant stop staring at it, just so pretty. Never had one with retracts and flaps or a flight stability system.

Let me know how you like the eflite foamie. I'm an old school balsa builder myself. I'm probably going to convert a lot of planes from glow to electric soon too. It's easier and more reliable. I'll snap some pics of my new family trainer soon and post them up. I'm finishing up the gear install and covering but I'm out of town this weekend. It'll probably fly around first of October.

Comment

• huge news coming out tomorrow night on the Angle of Attack podcast. My friend Ben and I (BorneoBen from the RC Today Show) are announcing our new quad copter. I'll show you guys the real pictures after the show.

Comment

• huge news coming out tomorrow night on the Angle of Attack podcast. My friend Ben and I (BorneoBen from the RC Today Show) are announcing our new quad copter. I'll show you guys the real pictures after the show.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

Also I snapped this picture yesterday. I've got a thing for b-17's.

This pic reminds me of the old game "1942" for some reason

Comment

• Ha! The flying jeep is awesome.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Very cool.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• well fuck

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• "The wheels on the bus go crash and burn, crash and burn, crash and burn..."

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                            This pic reminds me of the old game "1942" for some reason
                            I have been eye balling these coming up Arcade places. So wanting to go check one out and play some old school arcades.

Comment

• You just need some foam friendly CA and some toothpicks....

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                I have been eye balling these coming up Arcade places. So wanting to go check one out and play some old school arcades.
                                There is one off Brown trail and 183.

Sucks to see the bus er firetruck go down, are there new plans?
                                Last edited by Scott Mc; 11-06-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X