No announcement yet.

4bangen's official rc tread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the van thing is handled. Check out my first video on it, I am going to cover the transformation from stock to RC hauler. Let me know what you think.

Comment

• Here's a little video of my friend Laine flying his kick ass plane called a cuda at seff week this year. I think we clocked it at around 160 during the week. one of the guys in our group is From Canadia and brought no planes to the event. He bought the Cuda kit there, and built it over about 4 days, covered it and walked the vender booths begging for stuff until he had all the gear he needed to get it in the air.

Comment

• Well the quad bug got me. Started with a Traxxas Alias last year and has now progressed to a 4s storm SRD 280 and a 4s SRD 180. Also picked up a Headplay FPV setup for both. Massive 7' lcd screen and HD video quality.

Comment

• Comment

• The Internet made me do it.
            Every time I posted a picture or video of one of my b-17's in an RC group or on Facebook someone would post this photoshopped b-17 and demand I build it. Then the thread would turn into an argument as to weather such a plane could fly. So I decided to end the debate.

Comment

• How do you like that headset? also what size props can/do you run on the 180?

Originally posted by lilvega View Post
              Well the quad bug got me. Started with a Traxxas Alias last year and has now progressed to a 4s storm SRD 280 and a 4s SRD 180. Also picked up a Headplay FPV setup for both. Massive 7' lcd screen and HD video quality.

Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Lol nice videos, subscribed.

Comment

• New video
                  this ones been a long time dream of mine.

Comment

• any other guys here that run Losi?

Comment

• Picked this up

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        any other guys here that run Losi?
                        That's all I ran back in the jr-x2 jr-xt days. The ole LXT was a bad mofo!

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        Picked this up
                        Very nice.

Comment

• Yea, I havent run an RC car since my rc10 back in 1987, amazing how much technology has changed in 30 years

Comment

• Picked up a Helion Animus 18sc for my Son. He runs the battery down as much as possible.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• too cool man. I pushed my sc10 up to three cell. I'm now faced with a new problem now with stripping wheel hubs.

Comment

• Im doing a lot of learning here. Any good foryms for these things? I want him to byild it up and mod the chassis.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X