No announcement yet.

'The Bolt' supercar guns for 340mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, did no one mention the adhesive glue spread all over the door frame, and the AC vent hanging out? lol this shit is hilarious. LOL @ the panel gaps, they are so fucking bad I thought the door was either a) already cracked open/not closed, b) as designed. There is hot glue holding the fucking air ducts in, LOFL! The paint is orange peeled to shit, look under the rear bumper cover, that is ridiculous. Clearly the photographer had an agenda. This has to be some kind of joke. I'd seriously rather sit directly on an LS7 engine wearing some leathers than inside of that piece of shit.
    Last edited by CJ; 09-19-2013, 05:11 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuck doing 100 in that. The thing is stupid high in the nose

Comment

I'll take a noble M12 before that thing....god that thing is nasty.

Comment

Ha! They can't even figure out how to get the rear view mirror to stay attached! They left it laying on the damn dashboard... HaaaaaHaHa

Comment

That has to be a joke, right? What a complete and utter pile of shit!
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

LMGDAO! Dr. Anthony Keating looks half-retarded.

Those switches on the dash are straight out of a mini. And I mean I could pull the switch plate out of my wife's car, put that one in, wire it up, and it would be exactly the same as if nothing had changed.

That "super"car is so poorly planned, designed, and executed that I'm pretty sure that I could start from scratch and build something better...and that's not saying much.

Comment

Man, that's embarrassing. Dig the door handles, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  Jesus!! That thing will fly apart after 200, unless they cover all of the gaps in tape. The headlight lenses aren't even lined up properly.
                  Shhhh Shhhhh Shhh, don't tell them... Just make sure the camera is set up right and record. The destruction will be glorious.

Comment

lmao

what a pile of shit.

Comment

I like the fox body air-vents though. Classy.

Comment

I hope they lower it in the near future.. Thing can jump curbs!
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                          I hope they lower it in the near future.. Thing can jump curbs!
                          Because 340mph.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

ANSWER: This horrible car

QUESTION: If you gave a 16 year old Honda ricer faggot the money to build his own super car what would he come up with?
                            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Do not want.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I keep opening this thread and laughing at the front wheel gap. I thought Mustangs had ridiculous gap from the factory. Obviously a marvel of engineering.

Comment

Working...
                                X