Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    New rendering.
    If that sonofbitch looks like that, my wife is getting one whether she likes it or not!
    I can't trade in my '12, I'm determined to pay it off.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      If that sonofbitch looks like that, my wife is getting one whether she likes it or not!
      I can't trade in my '12, I'm determined to pay it off.
      Thanks, Honey!! We're keeping the pinch catchers, though.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        New rendering.

Why does this Hyundia Genesis have a pony emblem?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          Why does this Hyundia Genesis have a pony emblem?
          450hp genesis, i'm down!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

However, the Mustang’s 2015 model year will be a long one—as was 1965—and thus, Ford will offer powertrain upgrades in the months after its launch. Updates to the V-6 will be minimal, but we understand that the GT-badged “five-oh” will jump to 500 horsepower.
            Wait... they are claiming the 2015 mustang GT will have 500hp? In a lighter car?

I swore I wasn't going to buy another mustang, but damnit that sounds hot!
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Meh, I think I'm the only one that doesn't like this new ford front design. Same with the fusion. Not a fan.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

On the pics link they also talk about Buick's new GN and GNX. Would like to see how that turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                  Wait... they are claiming the 2015 mustang GT will have 500hp? In a lighter car?

I swore I wasn't going to buy another mustang, but damnit that sounds hot!
                  Idk about 500 hp. Maybe in a special model? We'll see.

As far as the pics go I'm on the fence. I wish Ford would go ahead and release the real pics and specs already.

Comment

That is why I am waiting till till 2015 come out. Doubt they could get 500 out of a 5.0 motor. 450 seems like it with direct injection.

Comment

No one is excited about this?!?!?
                      A STABLE FULL OF WILD HORSES
                      Ford has many plans for ultra-high-performance Mustangs. The first will be a successor to the Shelby-branded GT500, and the company will continue to offer Ford’s “Trinity” supercharged 5.8-liter V-8 making 662 horses. Past the new-gen Shelby GT500, Ford has additional powertrain options for two more hi-po nameplates.

The first is a twin-turbocharged V-8, code-named “Voodoo,” which displaces between 5.0 and 5.5 liters and, most intriguingly, has a “flat-plane” or 180-degree crankshaft, as Ferrari has used in its V-8s since 1973. This configuration, also found in the late Lotus Esprit V-8, is akin to connecting two four-cylinder banks to a common crankshaft. Flat cranks theoretically improve power, throttle response, and the soundtrack at the expense of greater vibration. This EcoBoost V-8 will produce between 550 and 600 horses. It will power a Shelby GT350–branded model that eventually will take over from the GT500, as Ford is desperate to discontinue that car’s costly and thirsty Trinity.

The last high-performance Mustang will be a successor to the Boss 302. What will power it is still not finalized. If all goes according to plan, Ford would like to use a naturally aspirated version of the Voodoo engine. However, initial testing has not yielded the desired results in Dearborn, and it’s possible that a hotted-up version of the 5.0 Coyote could be used—as was the case in the previous Boss.

Comment

Working...
                      X