Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Just, damn.

Comment

Convenient that it's so foggy, I'd be willing to bet that it's fake. I'm sure that there are some badass heli pilots in the world, but this one doesn't add up. The drop off is way too perfect, and there's no way he would risk the folks on the ground coming in for a pick up that fast. Someone could die getting hit with that cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
        I can do that.

Just kidding! That guys good!
        I am sure if you were flying the same maneuver over and over again any pilot could develop this talent. Maybe not as fast as dude in the video though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Convenient that it's so foggy, I'd be willing to bet that it's fake. I'm sure that there are some badass heli pilots in the world, but this one doesn't add up. The drop off is way too perfect, and there's no way he would risk the folks on the ground coming in for a pick up that fast. Someone could die getting hit with that cable.
          Nah, for that time of year it's not uncommon at all to have fog in the foothills/mountains.

Comment

HELICOPTER | Christmas Trees 2010 | Putting Trees In Trucks : A pleasant fall day in western Oregon flying a Bell 206 B-3 Jetranger helicopter during the ann...

Not fake at all. Sorry, don't know how to imbed.

Comment

Comment

skillz, he has

Comment

Working...
                X