X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lol ..shit just got real

Comment

• Did he just run into this thread on a google search and join just to share pics of his van?

That's awesome.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          Did he just run into this thread on a google search and join just to share pics of his van?

That's awesome.
          haha i think so!

welcome to the cool van thread

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            Did he just run into this thread on a google search and join just to share pics of his van?

That's awesome.

If so, that is the best excuse for a newb to join I've ever seen.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                If so, that is the best excuse for a newb to join I've ever seen.
                I like vans and I have a collection of Fox Mustangs. I figured this was the place for me!

-Tony

Comment

• By george the man has the haircut to match the van, I like it.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR85 View Post
                    I like vans and I have a collection of Fox Mustangs. I figured this was the place for me!

-Tony
                    Do you know Big Dad? I'd imagine so... You're from South Dakota and there's only like 17 people in the whole state.

BTW, DFWVanclub rules mandate that you fuck BradM in the mouth. It's common courtesy and sort of the initiation. He also kinda likes it.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Don, don't be an asshole... I'm pretty sure the last census reported 24 people in SD
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        Don, don't be an asshole... I'm pretty sure the last census reported 24 people in SD
                        My bad. I was going off 1984 census data. Times have changed!
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

• •South Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            •South Dakota
                            Gotta be a typo. did you mean '833 or 354'?
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Interesting fact.. more people live in El Paso than the entire state of Wyoming.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Interesting fact.. more mexicans have been to El Paso than have ever heard of the entire state of Wyoming.

FTFY my good man
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X