No announcement yet.

If this van is a rocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Bradenton Florida with my buddy visiting some of his family and celebrating his birthday. Saw this just off one of the highways.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• fucking amazinig
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• That is fucking rad. ^

Comment

• Spotted today at the Mopar Nationals in Garland. It's not an original service van, but the guy that built it had a 35-year career with the Bell companies.

Anyone that has done a telecom wiring job should recognize that wax string technique.

It even had reflective stripes.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I can appreciate that having seen those in the past. Well except replace South Central with South Western Bell. That is really cool. :cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I can appreciate that having seen those in the past. Well except replace South Central with South Western Bell. That is really cool. :cool:
                    South Central was the gulf coast baby Bell, which presumably this guy worked for. I can still remember the cheesy commercials.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          I see serious potential here. And 1st gen square side BFG Radial T/A's. That has been parked a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                            I see serious potential here. And 1st gen square side BFG Radial T/A's. That has been parked a long time.
                            Didn't they repop those tires recently? I know some tire companies have been doing nostalgia lines.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Didn't they repop those tires recently? I know some tire companies have been doing nostalgia lines.
                              Not the square sides. I wish they would though. Get a "radial" ride with "bias ply" look. Be perfect for the Challenger. It's looking the Pro Trac repops may get the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                I think Coker Tire is the main company for the nostalgic tires. If I remember right, they own most of the old molds to keep the older tires in production.

Comment

Working...
                                X