X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Taking names

Must have!!!!

Comment

There was an old postal Jeep at the Dallas Street races back in the late 90s and that thing smoked pretty much everyone. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Comment

gnarly

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          There was an old postal Jeep at the Dallas Street races back in the late 90s and that thing smoked pretty much everyone. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yup.

Comment

Just read about it, and damn thing only weighs 1600 lbs!

If anyone ever tries to tell you that the world of LS1 swaps has gotten stale, then they’ve clearly never seen this. Justin Miller recently filled us in on the details of his LS1 swapped Willys Jeep that he plans to use as a street/strip/show triple threat. Click here for all the details on this LS1 Army buggy..

Comment

it just went under the knife, it has a procharger on it now i believe.
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                it just went under the knife, it has a procharger on it now i believe.
                damn it son! 2 thumbs up to that dude for building that bad ass ride

Comment

anyone member of LS1Tech able to bring the restoration pics?

Comment

Dude is gonna die. Short wheel base and no roll bar? Fuck man!

Comment

Hell Yea, he walked a buddy of mines z28 and another's 4x4 dodge.

Comment

CJ-2a painted like an MB. This is blasphemy. I could not think of a more dangerous vehicle to make fast.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah. He made a good point, that all mail Jeeps weigh 2500 lbs and have Dana 60 rear ends with 4.10s. lol
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            Dude is gonna die. Short wheel base and no roll bar? Fuck man!
                            Yup, an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

With no seat belts i could see anyway.... All i see is that steering column going right through the guys chest!

Comment

Working...
                              X