Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do people come up with this stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do people come up with this stuff?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Amphibious cheese doodle machine?

Comment

As a lake minded guy, I dig it.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

That looks scary as hell. I dont care what they say.

Comment

On the slightly windy day its going to get CapSized, too top heavy with just a flat narrow hull, yeah this shit is scary.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

As an rv tech, knowing how cheap and poor quality those things are built i can assure you that this thing WILL sink at some point.... It will also be a rotten piece of crap the first year of it's life.....

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
              As an rv tech, knowing how cheap and poor quality those things are built i can assure you that this thing WILL sink at some point.... It will also be a rotten piece of crap the first year of it's life.....
              exactly what I was thinking.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Amphibious cheese doodle machine?
                Lol!
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Add some motorized out riggers and the stability problem is resolved. Looks cool. I'd LOVE to see the looks on people's faces entering the water!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Add some motorized out riggers and the stability problem is resolved. Looks cool. I'd LOVE to see the looks on people's faces entering the water!
                    Some rv show featured one a couple years back.. Extreme RVs maybe? I seem to recall that they did have electric outriggers. And you're right, the reactions from people in the marina were hilarious.

Comment

So what manufacturer makes a quality product?

Comment

'Merica!
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I'd LOVE to see the looks on people's faces entering the water!
                          You could put on some hilarious staged freak-out sessions at boat ramps lol
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            So what manufacturer makes a quality product?
                            Every single one of them are built exactly the same way regardless of price. Most rv's leave the sales lot and go directly to a repair station for warranty work. Make a trip, drop it off at the shop. It is a never ending process....

Comment

Every single one of them are built exactly the same way regardless of price. Most rv's leave the sales lot and go directly to a repair station for warranty work. Make a trip, drop it off at the shop. It is a never ending process....
                              So like a Jag or a Land Rover, you gotta buy them two at a time, so you can have one to drive while the other is in the shop? I guess you get a pass on this if you plan your trips accordingly.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                              X