No announcement yet.

Arlington Open Carry and cops go at it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington Open Carry and cops go at it.

Oh dear.

Story:

Without witnessing the entire incident, it looks to me the cops represented themselves very professionally. Especially with people yelling at them for the entire video.

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out if one of them is hustleman.

Comment

i wish that 18wheeler would have jack knifed and taken out everyone involved.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I understand the whole open carry thing but when you act like an asshole to a police office in my opinion you're the one in the wrong. Let them do their jobs and go on. If in fact you are breaking the law that led up to the confrontation then don't be surprised of the outcome that follows.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny1999 View Post
            Without witnessing the entire incident, it looks to me the cops represented themselves very professionally. Especially with people yelling at them for the entire video.
            Originally posted by turboford View Post
            I understand the whole open carry thing but when you act like an asshole to a police office in my opinion you're the one in the wrong. Let them do their jobs and go on. If in fact you are breaking the law that led up to the confrontation then don't be surprised of the outcome that follows.
            This, Don't be an Asshole
            If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

ಠ_ಠ
              Ded

Comment

Those people should be thankful they are in texas. If they would have been in new york, conn, or commiefornia they would have been arrested as terrorists and beaten and/or tazed.
                sigpic

Comment

These guys went out looking for a confrontation with police.

Comment

But what if you are doing something legal and they are threatening to arrest you any way?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      But what if you are doing something legal and they are threatening to arrest you any way?
                      Then shame on the officer.

Common sense was flushed down the toilet years ago. Common sense tell me that if I carry an AR15 down the road with a magazine that someone will call the cops. Common sense also tells me to not go into that type of situation to not act like a superhero if i'm the police officer.

Most of these open carry guys just look for confrontation. Why??? so you can prove to the libtards that gun control is needed?
                      Fuck people use your brain and stop being idiots
                      Last edited by turboford; 04-02-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

So what is the law exactly, you can have an AR slung over your sholder as long as its not loaded? Does this mean no ammo in the mag or just the chamber? What if the weapon is not registered in your name, or does it even matter?

Comment

Haha, Patrick was giving Kory Watkins shit on his FB page for this crap when they did it in Lake Worth.

Funny pictures in here... I thought about putting this one in the "Meanwhile in" thread, but I figured it would be more meaningful here... (Yes, that is a Hi-point carbine)
                          Ded

Comment

These motherfuckers are going to ruin everything.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Then shame on the officer.

Common sense was flushed down the toilet years ago. Common sense tell me that if I carry an AR15 down the road with a magazine that someone will call the cops. Common sense also tells me to not go into that type of situation to not act like a superhero if i'm the police officer.

Most of these open carry guys just look for confrontation. Why??? so you can prove to the libtards that gun control is needed?
                              Fuck people use your brain and stop being idiots

I certainly don't disagree with any of that.

On the bright side if something bad goes down I very well might have a front row seat since these guys like to do this in Lincoln Square. I'd imagine they are also in the group that likes to hang signs over the Davis and 30 bridge in Arlington about impeaching Obama. Nothing I love more than listening to millions of cars honking while I'm trying to read a novel in a lounge chair in my backyard.

Comment

Working...
                              X