Let's play "Count the stereotypes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Good grief. Not sure why the cop was there at all...just stood by and let it all happen.
    In most states, a cop can't interfere with a repo. In this case, the car is technically hers, even though she stopped paying on it. That is why he couldn't do anything when she started busting out the windows, because it's her property.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      In most states, a cop can't interfere with a repo. In this case, the car is technically hers, even though she stopped paying on it. That is why he couldn't do anything when she started busting out the windows, because it's her property.
      It's the other way around. In most states if a cop is called the vehicle can't be repossessed. South Carolina is a peaceful repossession state, so is Texas. If the cops show up, the repo agent has to drop it and leave. If it's in a public roadway and not on private property, there is more leniency. I'm not sure why the police officer didn't intervene, even if there was a writ of sequestration on the vehicle he should have intervened.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        It's the other way around. In most states if a cop is called the vehicle can't be repossessed. South Carolina is a peaceful repossession state, so is Texas. If the cops show up, the repo agent has to drop it and leave. If it's in a public roadway and not on private property, there is more leniency. I'm not sure why the police officer didn't intervene, even if there was a writ of sequestration on the vehicle he should have intervened.
        Because cardio.

Comment

No one liked my stereotype about a single mother/abandoning father joke.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Nah. I think you could have done better.
            Was she barefoot, walking on broken glass?
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Because cardio.
              Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                Nah. I think you could have done better.
                Was she barefoot, walking on broken glass?
                From LiveLeak

How are her bare feet unaffected by the broken glass? Are they toughened from the jungle floor?

Comment

and who say chicken dont fry in the kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I thought it was more truth really than a joke. ..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                      From LiveLeak
                      Now THAT, is funny.
                      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Yeah, I know. See post 9. Reason why he didn't intervene on her behalf is because the vehicle was already secured on the truck and on a roadway.

Comment

Slave feet.

Comment

Stereotypes save time.

Comment

not at all surprised the truck is like a pig sty, disgusting squalor.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Typical...just another day in the hood
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X