X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Damnit! this one caught my inner nerd lol. Super cool

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bianchi isn't out of the woods yet. But that was one mean wreck that could have been avoided. I put the whole blame on Charlie Whiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
              Bianchi isn't out of the woods yet. But that was one mean wreck that could have been avoided. I put the whole blame on Charlie Whiting.
              Well, the SC should have come out much sooner... BUT!!!! The whole blame isn't just on CW. They should have started the race a few hours earlier and I feel the race promoters are just as much to blame. Not much you can do now except learn from the (many) mistakes and hope Bianchi makes a full recovery.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I say we blame the engineers who designed these horrible F1 cars that put drivers in harms way!
                Last edited by SS Junk; 10-10-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Who says wrestling is fake

Comment

• nope wrestling is still fucking retarded. now if they ONLY had hot chicks then yeah id watch.
                          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Captain Kangaroo.

Comment

• Apparently this isn't a gif file

go puppy go
                              Discover topics like horndog, human female identified, aww, good dog, jenna marbles, the hero we need, sexy, whos a good boy, fucken furries, cute, inspiring, dog, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X