Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    C-class? Congrats on your overpriced, less reliable Accord competitor car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      The real Ari Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        C-class? Congrats on your overpriced, less reliable Accord competitor car.
        Mercedes new slogan.

Buy a C-class, because you can't afford the best model we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Mercedes new slogan.

No shit. I think they come standard with your first home purchase in frisco.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Mercedes new slogan.

Because you want a mercedes, but you can't afford one.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 50g's for a C class? Clearly that guy doesn't have any cowskin rugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Because you want a mercedes, but you can't afford one.
                Starting at just $38k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  Someone needs to make a Thug Life video for that bridge...didn't budge.
                  No shit, I was thinking that bridge took that like a champ.

Comment

• For all of your 11foot8 bridge viewing pleasure. Some of those box trucks got pealed open like a can.

The 11foo8 bridge is a railroad trestle over Gregson St in Durham, North Carolina and it has earned a reputation for for its rigorous enforcement of the laws of physics. No truck taller than 11 feet and 8 inches will pass under this stubborn piece of infrastructure. Period. On this channel we document the various attempts of hapless drivers trying to get past this bridge. Some try to be sneaky, some try to be quick, some try to argue, but the bridge always wins. There is a reason why the locals call it the "canopener!" So if you're driving a truck, please let these videos be a warning not to argue with low bridges. They have the law (of physics) on their side. Just heed the warnings and drive a different route. Be safe, y'all. If you like the video s on this channel, please consider supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/11foot8

Comment

• Nevermind can't figure out how to post gif with my phone.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Hell yeah! She looks badass!

Comment

• she looks unrapeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              No shit. I think they come standard with your first home purchase in frisco.
                              Wait, I got screwed. My house in Frisco didn't come with a C class.

Side note: For a "luxury" car, the Mercedes C class is super uncomfortable.

Comment

• When you see it...
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X