Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Ok. I seems every derailment video I've seen the just come off all willy-nilly
    If only we had a board member with train experience...
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yes, the weight of the car holds it on the trucks. The pin CJ is talking about is used to position the car on the trucks, nothing more.. Used to build steel rail cars with Bethlehem Steel back in the 70's and early 80's.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
        Yes, the weight of the car holds it on the trucks. The pin CJ is talking about is used to position the car on the trucks, nothing more.. Used to build steel rail cars with Bethlehem Steel back in the 70's and early 80's.
        Bethlehem Steel was good to my family for a lot of years.

Comment

• Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              I love that.
              WH

Comment

• it's big file and you cant embed a gifv

just go here for an incredible jack nicklaus putt http://i.imgur.com/C7jJAhO.gifv

Comment

• 2015, 2010, 2005, 1995, 1989, 1981, 1975, 1971, 1969, 1968, 1965

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

2015, 2010, 2005, 1995, 1989, 1981, 1975, 1971, 1969, 1968, 1965
                    It would be better if it was slowed down by 50%

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        It would be better if it was slowed down by 50%
                        Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Yep
                        Tool for adjusting GIF animation speed online. Make GIF images run slower of faster. Speed up or slow down GIF, APNG or WebP animation.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Good

Comment

Working...
                                X