Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    I saw a guy working on a 20' ladder that lost his footing and slipped down it. His nose slid down and was sliced completely open from top to bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      This guy apparently didn't understand physics (I'll be he does now). Who the hell leans a ladder up like that? I think that is one of those Little Giant ladders too....like the famous infomercial guy ate shit on.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• i can't see the top of the ladder. Maybe he though it was safely on something, and it slipped off.
        sigpic

Comment

• His ladder is on wet floor, no wonder it slipped.

Comment

• Of all the times I watched it, I never noticed the wet floor sign. I guess that fucks him out of workers comp. Hope he can pass a drug test too.
            sigpic

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                I think that is one of those Little Giant ladders too....like the famous infomercial guy ate shit on.
                Link?

Found this one, but probably too old to be the one you're talking about.

WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Of all the times I watched it, I never noticed the wet floor sign. I guess that fucks him out of workers comp. Hope he can pass a drug test too.
                  Watched it again, the ladder starts moving when he is on the lower steps. He had a warning the ladder wasn't going to stay in place.

Comment

Comment

• Yes please

Comment

Comment

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Olivia munn.
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment