Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Did he died?
    I don't think that would kill anybody, but damn would you be surprised!
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• M'Lady

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Rotfl
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Hard to tell from the pic... just a random RC car? Or one of those bot mowers?
                  WH

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Hard to tell from the pic... just a random RC car? Or one of those bot mowers?
                      Bot mower, saw a little blurb on Yahoo the other day

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ LOL!
                            I like this one too.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                She is so hot, I forgot I was looking at a gif

Comment

Working...
                                X