Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shes looking in a mirror.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Kangaroo has dog in headlock, then bows up to a guy like "you wanna fight"?

lol wtf
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Kangaroo has dog in headlock, then bows up to a guy like "you wanna fight"?

lol wtf
        Like my dad told me. They all want to fight until they get punched in the face!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hard impact to throw your hoodie on.

And I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot, but I'm leaning toward the F-150 guy for parking in a blind area of a dune, knowing there is going to be dune-ing happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by strychnine View Post
                    leeeeerooooy jeeeeenkiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss

Comment

• Comment

• Maaan, fuck Prowlers and their stupid exhaust.

Oh, and that's VAQ-136. I was on the Independence with them. Me and a bunch of guys from that squadron closed down the best (and only) Mexican Cantina in Kuala Lumpur at somewhere around sunrise once.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

What show was that? I wanna watch it
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            What show was that? I wanna watch it

Comment

• That could have gone way worse for that guy, he makes the clip at the end lol.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X