No announcement yet.

Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His girl really.....really likes when he goes fast......after a couple of miles she is louder than the radio and not long after that you have to peel her off the roof and drain the floor board on her side.
    Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 08-26-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Hahahahaaha
      WH

Comment

• I'm sure he will bring it to the dealer for an oil change and mention a "mild vibration at speed"

Comment

• Man! These ball joints you sold me last month are already bad. Pieces of shit!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• It blows my mind what people will do. Or won't.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'd like to see the wear pattern on that tire, and how long until the side mirror rattles off.

Comment

• Comment

• Needs more sway bar...

Comment

• If that were a fox you'd see headlights.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      If that were a fox you'd see headlights.
                      At least twice.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Is this that douche from the old forum that crashed his viper on 75 sometime?

Comment

• I had an SVO when I was 20, the PO had pulled out the 4 pot and dropped in a 302 but they didn't know anything about valve clearance w/ 2.02 valves, so I got it not running. This car was sex on wheels. Saleen wing, Momo wheels, low, slick black paint, full exhaust and built mill, head turner. One night I'm headed in to downtown Austin, coming in hot on 5th street crossing N Lamar and a cab pulls out in front of me on the left. I did almost the same swerve you see this porsche doing, except it was right then left, then straight. Not all foxes will spin, lol

Loved the comments though!
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Isn't that the tail happy oversteer what makes those 911's so hairy to drive?

Comment

• I think a famous 911 nickname was the Doctor Killer for its tendency to do that to its owner.

Comment

Working...
                                X