Careful who you brake-check....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful who you brake-check....

Actually, I'm thinking this may be staged but share-worthy nonetheless.....

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

"I was just out rolling coal and this Jap gasser started some shit."

Comment

if it's not staged it's just evidence.

Comment

Just seems so ironic that the video starts with how bad a day the guy is having....appears to be driving in some industrial (backroad) area, and to top it off the Jap car has no plate on it.
        70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Jason! To Hell with that video! Post pics of that wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            if it's not staged it's just evidence.
            staged
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Not all cummins drivers are, but looks like the typical asshole type I've seen many times.

Comment

It is on the internet, it has to be real.

Comment

lol...yeah seems staged
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

it was proven to be staged, hell the car he hits doesn't even have plates.

Comment

He needs more gauges.

Comment

Looks like it has something padding the back end also. If you look at the rear bumper it looks like it sticks out 3 times further than it should

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                          Jason! To Hell with that video! Post pics of that wagon!!
                          Man Scott, I've been a slacker....haven't taken any recent pictures, but I'll try to make a point to do so soon. I have done several things to it since I posted the original thread (http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50012)

Converted to factory style discs on the front with some new drop spindles, QA1 coilovers, and went back with all new steering linkage, ball-joints, bushings, etc. Also swapped out the rear coils to some that aren't as progressive of a rate, which really helped the ride (much less mushy now). It still sits pretty low, but it rides/drives way better than it did when I bought it. I'd still like to add a rear sway-bar, will probably do that next.

I also tuned it up with a new MSD ignition, wires, etc. and changed the Quadrajet out for a Holley 600 with electric choke. It runs quite a bit better now, but definitely using more fuel than it did with the Quadrajet on it.

The biggest thing recently is that I ended up repainting a lot of it. My Dad was house sitting earlier in the summer....decided to jump on my zero-turn and do some mowing (after some cocktails), and slammed it into the side of the wagon when he was coming back into the garage....left a decent sized hickey on the passenger door and fender. Luckily the guy who originally built the car had almost an entire gallon of paint leftover, and he gladly gave it to me. The paint was getting tired in some other spots too....so I took the opportunity to not just fix the damage, but also fixed several other spots and repainted both full sides of it....looking much better now.

Other than cruising it around town I haven't done much with it this summer. Been out to Kellers a couple times, and I'm planning to have it out at the Good Guys show in October.....might even be time to see how it does with a for sale sign on it!
                          70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Thanks for the update! Sorry to de-rail your thread but I love that wagon. This is what I'm currently putting together.

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                              Thanks for the update! Sorry to de-rail your thread but I love that wagon. This is what I'm currently putting together. Good looking car nonetheless.

Nah...no derail here. I like that 69! Did you pick it up partially done or you do all of it?
                              70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Working...
                              X