No announcement yet.

***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
      You'll really enjoy it, getting my license was the best thing I've ever done. If you haven't already check out some of the flight schools in your area a lot of them will take you on a 30 min hop for like $60 bucks.
      Right on. Thanks!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        I have decided that when I graduate, I'm going to learn how to fly. I want to go up in one of these pretty badly:
        Lt. Dans plane.

Comment

• Elmendorf AFB

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• 89th Sq, 3rd Attack Group A-20G-25 Recovered from a swamp in Papua New Guinea

Last edited by 68RR; 11-29-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• 13th Sq, 3rd Attack Group Grim Reapers..

My good friend Dick Walker giving a pre mission briefing- Hollandia, New Guinea

Comment

• My Grandfather's ride during WWII, 509th Composite Group ,he was the radio operator.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by lincolnboy; 12-03-2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Man, I wonder where that transporter is now. Its a work of art in of itself. The front looks like a modified 60's C-10 cab and the rear some kind of wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Man, I wonder where that transporter is now. Its a work of art in of itself. The front looks like a modified 60's C-10 cab and the rear some kind of wagon.
                        Apparently it sold in 2010, and for a decent price too.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Boeing-----------pay attention.

Incredible flying! These aircraft do not move like fighters. To do this is amazing.

The five test and development A350-900s took to the skies for a formation flight in September 2014, bringing together all of the aircraft used for Airbus’ su...

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                              Incredible flying! These aircraft do not move like fighters. To do this is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI4j...ature=youtu.be
                              cool stuff there, I technically work for them with Airbus Helicopters and now that the re-branding has taken place they are making some radical changes to the structure and how things go around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                cool stuff there, I technically work for them with Airbus Helicopters and now that the re-branding has taken place they are making some radical changes to the structure and how things go around here.
                                Cool. My mom works in the MIS department there; in fact, she has worked there for nearly 30 years. She just got the date of her voluntary retirement - March 31st. She's pretty stoked.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X