Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by lincolnboy; 12-14-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• And take off

Comment

• During 1964, South Africa still had Army Pilots and one night at the pub they claimed they were better than the Air Force pilots. Beers later, the Army guys said that they would never be able to make them hit the deck. Needless to say the following day the Army pilots were on a routine march and were spotted by the Air Force guys.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Story?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Story?
                        It was chilly day in December, I was waiting for a customer to confirm their appointment. While looking at random pictures for the DFWM random picture thread, I stumbled upon a picture of an A-10... the very A-10 picture you see in my previous post. I right clicked it, selected "copy image URL". Then, without hesitation, I returned to my open DFWM browser tab and located the the Official Aviation thread. For you see, this was not just some random picture... it was an aviation picture and should therefore be placed in the aviation thread. Using the image code button, I placed the image's URL in the dialogue box and clicked OK. Then submitted the reply that you quoted.

And that is the story with my previous post. As for the plane, I don't know... looks like it may have been shot at.

Comment

• ^^^^ Sarcasm^^^^^^ This man has it ^^^^^^^

Well Played Sir

Comment

• CGI, from a simulator program.
                            http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...xperience.html
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              It was chilly day in December, I was waiting for a customer to confirm their appointment. While looking at random pictures for the DFWM random picture thread, I stumbled upon a picture of an A-10... the very A-10 picture you see in my previous post. I right clicked it, selected "copy image URL". Then, without hesitation, I returned to my open DFWM browser tab and located the the Official Aviation thread. For you see, this was not just some random picture... it was an aviation picture and should therefore be placed in the aviation thread. Using the image code button, I placed the image's URL in the dialogue box and clicked OK. Then submitted the reply that you quoted.

And that is the story with my previous post. As for the plane, I don't know... looks like it may have been shot at.
                              You win all the internets for today!

Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• A few simple vids I took back in `10.

Was waiting on a ride on this bad boy when this warm-up was taking place. Never got the ride due to a rotor balance issue.
                                MI-24 HIND

Couple vids of a MIG Flogger taxiing for test run-up on newly built engine.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X