• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    is that the new boing 787?
    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Yes.

Can't believe someone was able / had the clearance to take that picture without being "disappeared".

David

Comment

• I hope they have finally gotten the bugs worked out on the 787. I want to see Boeing get back to kickin' Airbus ass..

Comment

• Comment

• Gotta be a chop. Cool pic, but a chop.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
              Just an awesome aircraft. I don't know if I will ever have the chance to fly her.

New alum...and carbon fiber/composite.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              I hope they have finally gotten the bugs worked out on the 787. I want to see Boeing get back to kickin' Airbus ass..
              If they just had 3 countries subsidizing them, it would be easy.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Black Knight Transformer, a modular and roadable vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft

Comment

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Too bad no one has a sense of humor anymore. those are funny
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• What a fantastic collection of heroes and their machines!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• The image looks a TON better w/o the ad on top but I can't find a public version of that so you'll have to use your imagination.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X