Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^ Red Flag at Nellis.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Boooosh

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Boooosh

Looks sketchy!

Comment

• Comment

• Just received an email from a good friend who served in dads outfit.. Thought some of you might enjoy it!

Gd’afternoon Gentlemen;

If any of you ever need a Piper Cub moved, let me know. When the war ended in ’45 one of my Photographer buddies had bought a Piper Cub from a guy in Ft. Meyers, Fla.. He had been in the Service for 3 years and didn’t have a current Pilot’s license, so he had to figure a way to get it home in Baltimore. We got the job done and hauled it 800 miles to Baltimore (photo). Today they probably wouldn’t lets us some of the hiways.

Jack

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Comment

• What they hit a pterodactyl? Lol they look relieved as shit to be alive
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Looks like it was punched in the nose by the Hulk

Comment

• Ive seen our composite guys repair some fucked up radomes but I'm gonna say that one is trash.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

c/p
                          A TAM Linhas Aereas Airbus A321-200, registration PT-XPB performing flight JJ-3307 from Rio de Janeiro Galeao,RJ to Fortaleza,CE (Brazil), was climbing out of Rio de Janeiro's runway 10 when the crew stopped the climb at FL177 at about 17:26L (19:26Z) following a hail strike cracking both windshields and damaging the nose cone and returned to Rio de Janeiro for a safe landing on runway 10 about 40 minutes after departure. There were no injuries, the aircraft received substantial damage, the damage is still being assessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimD View Post
                            c/p
                            A TAM Linhas Aereas Airbus A321-200, registration PT-XPB performing flight JJ-3307 from Rio de Janeiro Galeao,RJ to Fortaleza,CE (Brazil), was climbing out of Rio de Janeiro's runway 10 when the crew stopped the climb at FL177 at about 17:26L (19:26Z) following a hail strike cracking both windshields and damaging the nose cone and returned to Rio de Janeiro for a safe landing on runway 10 about 40 minutes after departure. There were no injuries, the aircraft received substantial damage, the damage is still being assessed.
                            Never really thought about it but those are some thick ass windshields to still be intact while the nose got caved in by the same hail.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• that had to be basketball sized hail, shit.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Radar---on, Tropical rain-forest departure at night checklist complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X