No announcement yet.

***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some digging, but I found my old photo.
    Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Ya...IMO, the wrong plane won.

F-23 FTW!

Wish we coulda had both, though.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• My parents went to the 1966 Carswell show. I just found these pictures my dad took.

F-100 Thunderbirds

U2

YF-12A

XB-70

Comment

• Oh my God those are awesome. You really get a feel for how gigantic the Valkyries were. Thank you for sharing those!
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Those pictures are cool. One thing that I always notice in old pictures like that is how people are dressed. If they aren't in uniform, they're in a suit or slacks/sports jacket. It seems that nowadays jeans/t-shirt are the norm.

Comment

• Comment

• I never realized that they were that huge.

While not as big as the Valkyrie, the Bone is a lot bigger than a lot of people realize...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by scott442 View Post
                  U2
                  Is that Bono on the left?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Is that Bono on the left?
                    No, dumb ass, that's Cpt. R. Astley. Get your shit together before you start disgracing an American hero!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Actually, I think that is Cpt. Astley's wingman Maj. Bob "Honey" Badger.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          No, dumb ass, that's Cpt. R. Astley. Get your shit together before you start disgracing an American hero!
                          Then who the fuck is it lieutenant Dan? Your pic isn't showing up. He just asked a question based off the prior post sayin U2.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The solar eclipse from fl370. Pic was taken today.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              I never realized that they were that huge.

While not as big as the Valkyrie, the Bone is a lot bigger than a lot of people realize...
                              Considering how big that aircraft is, the type of maneuvering it can pull off is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                                Considering how big that aircraft is, the type of maneuvering it can pull off is incredible.
                                It's all in those swing wings. All of the best jets have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X