***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
    They will accept less if an internal rec is given. I have seen as little as 800TT with 100ME.

That would be awesome. My hangup is starting out making 20k per year!

Comment

They will accept less if an internal rec is given. I have seen as little as 800TT with 100ME.
      That would be pretty sweet. I'll keep you posted as I progress.
      1990 GT

Comment

• I am somewhere north of 25K hours. 15k in mulit engine jet over 150k lbs. I have 9 type ratings ranging from B767, DC9(MD-80 is a DC-9 rating) down to J-31. That is a Jetstream.

Comment

I am somewhere north of 25K hours. 15k in mulit engine jet over 150k lbs. I have 9 type ratings ranging from B767, DC9(MD-80 is a DC-9 rating) down to J-31. That is a Jetstream.
          That's where I want to be.
          1990 GT

Comment

• And just to contribute rather than hi jack the thread.

These A4 Skyhawks are currently residing at KGYI.

1990 GT

Comment

• Taking off in a 172 behind a C-17 hauling all of our dear leaders crap after he had stopped in at KGYI.

The last C-17 taxiing past us on Bravo on down to Alpha.
              1990 GT

Comment

• A-4 is one of my fav jets. Small, nimble and way overpowered
                For the size ac.

Comment

A-4 is one of my fav jets. Small, nimble and way overpowered
                  For the size ac.
                  Mine as well, I've always liked the ones without the avionics hump though, just looks more streamlined.
                  I sat in an A4 cockpit back in high school when Air Combat School was open next to Six Flags it was very small but I can only imagine how much fun it was to actually fly it.
                  1990 GT

Comment

• The scooter was a cool little jet. And the best part, you don't even need a tug to move them, just a few friends. lol
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

From what I can gather, some have reached max cycles. Others are close and need refurb.........not cost effective to do. Some are parked because "Envoy" the original American Eagle has lost so many pilots that they can not crew them. AA has outsourced our "regional" flying to several other companies to accommodate this. Original (wholly owned) American Eagle has gone from 3500 pilots to less than 2000. Thus the parked aircraft. From what I understand, we (AA) own these aircraft and lease them out to other American Connection carriers.
                      More info on the parked planes at Mathis Field....

Mustangs previously owned:
                      1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                      1992 LX AOD
                      1993 LX Drag Car
                      1995 GTS
                      1997 Cobra
                      2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                      Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                      2016 Honda Accord Touring
                      2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

• DH110 Sea Vixens

B26s

Comment

• Spotted Mrs Frizzle the other day.

Comment

• 737 v. A380

737 v. 777

Comment

• 767-300 parked in Roswell. These aren't that old, sad to see them go, along with just about everything else here.

Last edited by likeitfast55; 07-29-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

767-300 parked in Roswell. These aren't that old, sad to see them go along with just about everything else here.

The next 2 that were scheduled to come in here were parked. "Supposed" to park 5 more by the end of the year. 767 was the first bird I was Taxi-run up qualified on.
                                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X