***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From this:

To its first flight in 60 years. "Doc" one of two airworthy B-29s in the world.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      From this:

To its first flight in 60 years. "Doc" one of two airworthy B-29s in the world.
      I've been following this one forever.

Comment

• My first major aviation breakage. Happened a month or so ago bottom bolt decided to part ways from the caliper on this Piper Arrow. Luckily for me it occurred when I tried to set the parking brake for the engine run up, right brake and parking brake instantly went soft. Had a PC-12 on my ass so had to taxi down the rwy with one brake. Hell of a day.
        1990 GT

Comment

• A few pics from my visit to the Lonestar Flight Museum back in October. LSFM is located at Scholes Intl in Galveston KGLS.

Last edited by F8LSVT; 11-13-2016, 10:08 PM.
          1990 GT

Comment

• 1990 GT

Comment

• The Kiowa might be done, but not before having set a world record on its way out. Largest helicopter formation flight in history, 32 aircraft in all.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• That's funny.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                    A few pics from my visit to the Lonestar Flight Museum back in October. LSFM is located at Scholes Intl in Galveston KGLS.
                    Dude.

They have a B-58 Hustler in there, and you didn't post pics?

EDIT: I misspoke. They used to have one. They moved it to Little Rock AFB a few years ago.
                    Last edited by Strychnine; 11-17-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• This pic is from Carswell:

Comment

• Comment

• So bad..........

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• ^^^ Holy shit!

I guess they'll salvage what they can and shitcan the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X