Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    ^^^ Holy shit!

I guess they'll salvage what they can and shitcan the rest.

Understand that it's going into storage untouched (except for protective cover) until any and all lawsuits are settled.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
      Understand that it's going into storage untouched (except for protective cover) until any and all lawsuits are settled.
      I would bet this, And its up to them to store it in quarantine pretty much indefinitely until the FAA/NTSB says its ok to do anything with it. It could sit for years and years.

Comment

• Someone forget to turn off their Note 7 before flight?

Comment

• Comment

• A-10, Ikea furniture...same level of difficulty in assembly.

Moar:
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Dude.

They have a B-58 Hustler in there, and you didn't post pics?

EDIT: I misspoke. They used to have one. They moved it to Little Rock AFB a few years ago.

Yes it's long gone unfortunately, I love me some B-58 Hustler.
                      1990 GT

Comment

• TB-58 at Little Rock....

"This B-58 is actually a TB-58, one of 8 pre-production YB-58 Hustlers rebuilt as dual control trainers"

Mustangs previously owned:
                        1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                        1992 LX AOD
                        1993 LX Drag Car
                        1995 GTS
                        1997 Cobra
                        2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                        Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                        2016 Honda Accord Touring
                        2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

• That "Kilo" is a bad mama jamma.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Chicago (ORD) airport at Christmas is one of the best.

Comment

• ORD is a pretty freaking big airport.

Comment

• Anyone know what the two largest (by weight volume ) airports in the world are with looking it up?

Comment

Working...
                                X