No announcement yet.

***The OFFICIAL aviation pics thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick drive through Hicks Airfield today.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• That BF109 is sickkk...

Last edited by CJ; 09-20-2014, 11:02 AM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I use to be the Crew Chief on these aircraft.

Getting repairs a Depot. A rocket hit 50 yards off the left side, took out both external tanks, #3 eng, the rudder, blew a longeron and gusset in half and ton of little holes. Took two months to temp repair it for a one time flight home, then a one time flight to depot where it spent 6 months.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Isn't that what the Red Skull was flying in the Captain America movie??

Comment

• Two planes to make one.. 89th Sq 3rd Attack Group. "Lil Hellion" fuselage and another's wings united to become "The Steak and Egg Special"

Paint was stripped and different markings applied,

Finis: got caught in bad weather and ran out of fuel.. bellied in/ditched at low wooded island off the Australian coast.

and how she looks today. I do have a piece of her that was brought back by an Aussie mate of mine.

Last edited by 68RR; 09-20-2014, 01:14 PM.
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Quick drive through Hicks Airfield today.
                              Looks like a busy day at The Beacon.

Comment

• speaking of redbull

Comment

Working...
                                X