Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P51 with Working Guns

Brings a tear to my eye.

There are few crafts that demand such attention to detail as high-end aircraft restoration. Millions of dollars are plowed into aircraft in horrible shape, some even pulled from glaciers or the sea, and they are meticulously rebuilt by hand. One P-51 owner in particular wanted his Mustang to go a step further than all…
    Last edited by David; 10-20-2014, 04:44 PM.

I am really suprised this has not been done before.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      I am really suprised this has not been done before.

I know it has in the 70s. They'll never be able to actually fly it and shoot these days, but still cool.

Comment

My god thats sweet!
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's cool.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post

One of my all time favorite war movies. Right up there with Stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  One of my all time favorite war movies. Right up there with Stripes.
                  Coincidentally, the guy that played Colonel Maddox in 1941 also played Sgt. Hulka in Stripes. His name was Warren Oates, and he was one of the best character actors Hollywood ever saw.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

P51 on of my favorite all time planes

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Coincidentally, the guy that played Colonel Maddox in 1941 also played Sgt. Hulka in Stripes. His name was Warren Oates, and he was one of the best character actors Hollywood ever saw.
                      "This is competition, man. I've got no time."
                      - GTO

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

so are they transferrable deuces, or are they post samples?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Article says he got a machine gun manufacturers license. So, I'm guessing post samples. However like most articles and machine guns/NFA they often incorrectly use the term license.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            Article says he got a machine gun manufacturers license. So, I'm guessing post samples. However like most articles and machine guns/NFA they often incorrectly use the term license.
                            Doesn't the FAA preclude anyone from having weapons on an aircraft in flight?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Doesn't the FAA preclude anyone from having weapons on an aircraft in flight?

I've always heard you're ok as long as they're not forward facing and pilot controlled. How accurate that is I don't know. Based on on the helicopter hunts, there may be some truth in there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X