Cobra Wheels
    New Tires 245 45 17

Runs and Drives

Clean Title

Please Call/Text

$4,800

tri-bars fuckin speak to me.

god bess.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

dig it

would also look fresh as fuck on SN95 Cobras
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

who do you think he got it from lol

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          who do you think he got it from lol
          I was going to say that LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I was going to say that LOL!
            I pimped it out to kellers one night

Comment

Grab what you can for Saturday night. They're cruising Fort Ln. Lots of potential buyers riding shotgun.

Comment

"Danny"
                look for my tremor. it is the color of the mustang gt posted above. if you see me and elise please come say Hallo

Comment

Who the fuck is Danny?

Comment

Shoot, Ill buy it, have it 2 months, and turn around and sell it to a member.

side note, Tremor, do you live in the states or are u just trollin on here from some other country (nigerian scammer!)

Comment

Ya I like that! Looks good
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

NRH as they call it. Nigeria is a bit of a trek from here. lol.

Comment

I've seen that on the FB classifieds as well. That car makes my pee-pee wiggle. I'd almost rather have that then my notch, but after getting my car running and driving with the IRS I just can't do it.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

had to go full exhaust to cover up the sound of those doors rattling

Growing up, my buddy had one just like that but painted it maroon, which was an odd color choice looking back, since his family bled burnt orange.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

1982 Mustang GT T-Top Sell/ Trade - $5000 (Conroe) 5.0 fuel injected roller motor, 5 speed (rebuilt), Griffen aluminum racing radiator with elect. fan, 8.8 rear end w/3:73 gears. Fresh paint (barely 1 year old),4 new BF Goodrich tires on 16 in powder coated Cobra R wheels. Full 5 lug conversion with 4 wheel disk brakes. Full
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X