'15 Z06 vs '14 Viper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '15 Z06 vs '14 Viper

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I would hope a $120k car would beat a $80k car.

Comment

I think the Z06 needs the driver mod but I still don't think it'd be enough. By the looks of it, the chase car (ZR1) has more to offer. If these races were all back to back, which I think they were, I could only see it getting worse for the Z06 with heat soak.

Comment

Id like to see the Viper vs. the ZR1.

Comment

Foxbody +$5k and your argument is invalid
          2012 GT500

Comment

Both cars are badass, but for my money give me the Z06 with a pulley and tune.

Comment

I would roll either one...
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I concur with driver mod. Z06 driver needs more seat time. With the 0-whatever run, he almost stalled it on the hole shot.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

The way the new Z06 was getting hyped I figured the damn thing would run 9s stock.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    I would hope a $120k car would beat a $80k car.

I would think the car with the most power would win regardless of price. The Vette is rated at slightly more so I was expecting a better race or a win.

Comment

Vette disappointed me honestly.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                        I would think the car with the most power would win regardless of price. The Vette is rated at slightly more so I was expecting a better race or a win.
                        You're completely ignoring driver, weight, gearing, and aerodynamics, not to mention the actual power curve. Peak power is just one variable..

Comment

$80k car? That's the base price... Throw in the options and its touching $100k, for a Corvette!!!
                          Give me the viper.
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                            $80k car? That's the base price... Throw in the options and its touching $100k, for a Corvette!!!
                            Yeah.. Was just reading the most recent C&D and their test ZO6 was like $98k.

I'd still rather have the Vette.

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X