• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire goes through Windshield

And

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post

God threw that tire at him for listening to stupid music.

Comment

R....

Comment

People underestimate the danger a tire and rim have when its traveling that fast...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Years ago I was sitting at a red light at 82 and 75 here in Sherman on my bike, and had a tire/wheel combo go flying past me, through the intersection and into the embankment under the over pass.

Pants shitting fright! That thing was moving fast as fuck, a jeep lost it coming up the off ramp.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

My wife and I were headed to Mineral Wells from Stephenville when a trailer lost both drivers side rims/tires. If you have ever driven that road you know there is no escaping anything on coming. The first one hit us head on and deployed airbags, bent hood, and broke the windshield. The second one hit the passenger front finder and ripped the drive shaft out of the transmission. We were sideways for a good while. Thankful we weren't t-boned by an oncoming vehicle.

I will look and see if I can find the pictures

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                People underestimate the danger a tire and rim have when its traveling that fast...

Comment

Back in like 01 I was working for the KTM shop in Waco and we were doing the east coast super
                  cross series in the 125 class. We had a f350 and a 3 axle 44ft trailer with all the bikes, tools etc inside. We stopped somewhere on the way to Indy for fuel and while doing a walk around noticed that a wheel off the back axle came off hub and all. I still shudder to think that it may have hit somebody. It was the middle of the night and no telling where it happened.
                  Originally posted by soap
                  i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    A perfect pun comes to mind.

....and he picks up the spare

CN

Comment

Brother inlaw's FR-S after an encounter with a tire...

Comment

^^holy shit

Comment

Damn! They would have to take me out of the car still butt-clinching the seat.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Tires are dangerous... BAN them!
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X