Anybody buy wheels from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody buy wheels from here?

Buy your next Ford Mustang rims online. Our Mustang wheels come in a variety of finishes, including silver, black, and chrome. We also carry a selection of different sizes of rims for Ford Mustang to fit 1994-2004 Mustang rims. Upgrade your ride with OE Wheel's Ford Mustang wheels today!
    WH

Jeez! An 18x9 FR500 is cheaper than a 4 lug 17" Cobra R.

Comment

Yes and no, they are a reputable vendor on ls1tech and have been doing business on that site for many years

Comment

I bought ZR-1 replicas from them about 10 years ago. No issues with the wheels or purchase process.

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
          I bought ZR-1 replicas from them about 10 years ago. No issues with the wheels or purchase process.
          How about their weight?
          WH

Comment

They are normal weight, heavy when compared to a higher end wheel.

Comment

Thanks all.

They do claim to be a sort of OEM wheel seller, but I have to say that I've never seen factory cobra's R's with those notches cut out around the outside. But then again maybe I just haven't been paying close enough attention.
              WH

Comment

I got my chrome deep dish bullitts from them and you get the typical China made wheel. Perfect for a street car but I wouldn't put them on a race car and expect great results.
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Thanks all.

They do claim to be a sort of OEM wheel seller, but I have to say that I've never seen factory cobra's R's with those notches cut out around the outside. But then again maybe I just haven't been paying close enough attention.
                  The knockoff manufacturers made versions with and without the notches. I guess that was so the wheels would have a blingier look to them.

There is nothing OEM about that manufacturer. They are all cast, cheap Chinese wheels. That's not a bad thing for a driver, but IMO they are too heavy and the machining tolerances are not tight enough for real race use. Let's just say they would not meet OEM manufacturer requirements.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Let's just say they would not meet OEM manufacturer requirements.
                    I guess that was my real question. I really don't want heavier wheels than oem, if I'm buying wheels that look like OEM. Or in any situation, really. Think I'll skip that site
                    WH

Comment

what are you putting them on??

Comment

Working...
                      X