• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIDDEN CAMERA: Muslim Bakeries Asked to Make Gay Wedding Cake

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

LMAO!

"yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...no."

Comment

I really don't understand all of this shit.

If I was gay I wouldn't want those mother fuckers to have my monies anyways. At least now they are readily identifying themselves.

On the flip side; If I was a bakery owner and some gays came in wanting a cake, I'd make them the most fabulous cake they've ever seen. I don't give a fuck if you want to suck some dick, you're money spends just like all the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I really don't understand all of this shit.

If I was gay I wouldn't want those mother fuckers to have my monies anyways. At least now they are readily identifying themselves.

On the flip side; If I was a bakery owner and some gays came in wanting a cake, I'd make them the most fabulous cake they've ever seen. I don't give a fuck if you want to suck some dick, you're money spends just like all the rest.
        Exactly. Either be a capitalist whore, or tell them to go to a baker that will bake for them. Either way, why is it such a big deal to be told "no" when you can go down the street?
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          Exactly. Either be a capitalist whore, or tell them to go to a baker that will bake for them. Either way, why is it such a big deal to be told "no" when you can go down the street?
          Because this is the new America. Your two main rights are to
          A) Never ever be offended in any way, shape, or form.
          B) Get your way, all the time.

Seriously though, have people never heard of "voting with your dollars"?
          If you don't like the way a business is operating their business, go somewhere the fuck else.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Because this is the new America. Your two main rights are to
            A) Never ever be offended in any way, shape, or form.
            B) Get your way, all the time.

Seriously though, have people never heard of "voting with your dollars"?
            If you don't like the way a business is operating their business, go somewhere the fuck else.
            I tell my customers that on a daily basis, and they keep calling back. I dont understand it, I guess people just like to bitch.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              I tell my customers that on a daily basis, and they keep calling back. I dont understand it, I guess people just like to bitch.
              Because you be a price-gouging sumbitch!

Really though, you know you're pricing well when they do come back (happy or not).

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Because you be a price-gouging sumbitch!

Really though, you know you're pricing well when they do come back (happy or not).
                We've changed a few things with policies and logistics starting the first of this year for my area, and it's been hell on us and our customers. My direct manager actually asked me why I havent left yet. Ive been doing this for 8 years, and I pretty well have my side of the biz covered, and I suppose that makes me the best of the worst.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                X