Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else find this picture disturbing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find this picture disturbing?

This is Bruce Jenner rear-ending a lady in a Lexus and pushing her into an on-coming Hummer. She dies in the wreck. If this is a repost sorry, but I hadn't seen this picture before.

I guess she in turn rear ended someone else? Car doesn't have front damage at first, but later photos show a ton of damage. Did she go into oncoming traffic? Pretty creepy to see someones face a fraction of a second before they died.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bruce Jenner. What a creepy weirdo. He's a woman.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I guess she in turn rear ended someone else? Car doesn't have front damage at first, but later photos show a ton of damage. Did she go into oncoming traffic? Pretty creepy to see someones face a fraction of a second before they died.
        She was pushed into oncoming traffic and hit the hummer head on. My question is whether or not she was wearing a seat belt. Doesn't look to be on her shoulder. Damage doesn't look devastating enough to be a fatal, however she was not young.

Comment

She clearly had a seatbelt on in th first pic. More than likely, he was speeding and didn't compensate for the load he was towing, slammed on the brakes too late and rear ended her.i agree about the damage. It doesn't look to be enough to kill her and there is no blood in the pics. I guess the coroners report will clear that up. Maybe it was a heart attack. Bruce didn't seem to be looking to help too much

Comment

I find Bruce Jenner disturbing, more than I do that picture.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              She was pushed into oncoming traffic and hit the hummer head on. My question is whether or not she was wearing a seat belt. Doesn't look to be on her shoulder. Damage doesn't look devastating enough to be a fatal, however she was not young.
              In the pic before(#2) it shows the seatbelt on her shoulder then in the linked pic(#3) it looks like with the inertia of her body it slipped off to the side a little.

Comment

That buggy he's towing looks like it'd be fun to drive.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                  That buggy he's towing looks like it'd be fun to drive.
                  This. That looks way more interesting than anything related to that family.

Comment

I thought the pic linked was the first pic in the series. My baaaaaaaaad.

Comment

So what happened to charging he/she with manslaughter? How is it's fucking sex change more important than something like that? Pathetic.

Comment

Hell yes that photo is disturbing.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        More than likely, he was speeding and didn't compensate for the load he was towing, slammed on the brakes too late and rear ended her.
                        His foot never touched the brake pedal. He was texting and driving and killed a woman.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hands don't look to be on the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Hands don't look to be on the wheel.
                            He's rubbing his clit.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              He's rubbing his clit.
                              All six inches of it.

Comment

Working...