X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro and Lightning try to share a lane

dumbass

Comment

You weren't pulling him that hard lightning.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Seems that I at least waited until there was clear road ahead of me. Doing that shit in traffic is insane.

Comment

<golf clap>

Comment

2 retards for sure, the ford is the bigger of the 2 tards and got what he deserved for trying to force his way in.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              2 retards for sure, the ford is the bigger of the 2 tards and got what he deserved for trying to force his way in.
              I don't think he tried to force himself in. Looks like the saw the same opening and he didn't realize how close the other guy was. Still stupid.

Comment

Anybody listen to the interview?

Don Norwich,"This actually happened to me yesterday....on this road"

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  And to that i say....
                  And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win
                  -Senna
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Comment

Looks like the L was infront...idiot should have let off...
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                        Anybody listen to the interview?

Don Norwich,"This actually happened to me yesterday....on this road"
                        He was talking about getting passed by speeders, like the cameraman was.

Comment

Working...
                        X