Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beast!!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I know that spot. Thats north bound on hwy 5 just past Chaparral, up a hill on concrete, impressive Doug...
      U mean mexico

Comment

If you listen in the video, right after I get back down to about 45-50, the passport goes on BLAST! LOL! Mexican cops!

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        U mean mexico

Comment

My spot is HRP (Henry Raceway Park) Southbound service road from Bethany to Chase Oaks. We had a 1320 marked off on the curb(s). Anyone ran their mouths about the BAD-SVT and we met on the Plano side at the Cinemark, then do the loopie at Springcreek and head to Bethany and get down. We would do a cool down at the Cinemark parking lot and then go back for seconds after about 30 minutes. There was also a entry ay into the golf course where a car could pull in and take video.

They have it all torn up now, widening the highway. Good times, good times, well except for that time Allen PD caught us in the act, fucking tow truck driver snitched us out (Pinky Tow SUCKS!)
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I know i raced you a few times down park, but i dont think we ever got a full race in. the damn gears in your car vs, mine, it seemed like it, cause you kept shifting, lol.

Comment

<----The original 4:56. Since the motor build/blower I've stepped back down to 4:30's.
              Since I don't drive it much and race fuel through the roof, I'm going down to 3:55's here soon....
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Here are a couple more vids I took today....

Comment

I need twins, motor, built auto and fuel system. Jealous bro.
                  2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Solid car Doug.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Added a BMR anti roll bar to help keep things straight and Viking double adjustable shocks. Should help a lot on the launch!

Comment

Keep it going Doug, 5.85's are around the corner..

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                            Added a BMR anti roll bar to help keep things straight and Viking double adjustable shocks. Should help a lot on the launch!

Pics of the bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              <----The original 4:56....

You shut yer whore mouth
                              2012 GT500

Comment

This one in gray:

Leader in High Performance Suspension and Chassis Products For American Muscle Vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X