Road Rage - Gun pulled - Southbound 75 @ NW Hwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    I fucking hate leapfroggers in bumper to bumper traffic. Where the fuck do they think they are gonna go? That said, I don't show my ass much anymore when I'm driving, and I certainly wouldn't show a gun.
    Depends on the type. If it's one of those assholes that goes flying down a lane that's about to end, just to squeeze back in, yeah, he can fuck off. What the nissan did in that video was fine, the dodge didn't have his blinker on, and just decided that the lane was his.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      well, time to get back into the habit of keeping my gun with me.
      I've never stopped, as a matter of fact I carry everywhere I go. I never get into no bullshit like that though, he can have that stupid spot...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Depends on the type. If it's one of those assholes that goes flying down a lane that's about to end, just to squeeze back in, yeah, he can fuck off. What the nissan did in that video was fine, the dodge didn't have his blinker on, and just decided that the lane was his.
        By leapfroggers, I'm talking about the idiots who always try to leapfrog one more car ahead in traffic, when the cars in the left lane are already staying pretty tight on each other.

After watching the video again, it looks like that may not be what's going on. At first, it looked like the truck was speeding up to keep the guy from doing that, but maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Also gives me more reason to want a dash cam.
          Too many lying shitbags in the world not to.

Comment

You should only pull a gun when your life is threatened. Period. Not because you think someone's an asshole. These people give all the anti gunners all the ammunition they need, no pun intended.

Comment

Fox 4 just ran a teaser featuring the video....

Comment

The dude in the truck needs jail time.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Just saw the story on Fox 4. You u no talk to Calvert Collins?
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I saw a guy the other day coming up 75 going north who was leapfrogging cars using the inside left break down lane. He did it at least eight times while I was watching. Of course I was hoping I could get a little piece of that action with my old truck but he got away. Nothing suits them better than a face full of soot.

"What is that your are saying buddy? Roll down your window...(making motion with my hand to roll down window)"

Then 100% throttle and tears from me laughing so fucking hard

Last person who got it was some toad of a Mexican lady and she turned off immediately in a walk of shame style dash for the nearest right hand turn
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Hydrocarbon justice!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Last person who got it was some toad of a Mexican lady and she turned off immediately in a walk of shame style dash for the nearest right hand turn

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Hydrocarbon justice!
                        lol!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just goes to show that the police don't care.

Rush hour road rage nearly turned violent as two cars egged each other on before the driver of a pick-up pulled a gun out.

Dash camera video from the car behind caught the exchange on tape.

For an unknown reason, on southbound 75 on Wednesday afternoon, a black Nissan Altima and a silver Dodge Ram went back and forth, almost egging each other on.

First, the Altima is behind; then the truck darts in front.

The Altima won't back off and let the truck in, so the two vehicles nearly collide.

Seconds later, the barrel of a gun is sticking out of the truck's window.

The driver of the pickup could face two aggravated assault charges, which are both second degree felonies.

However, no one called 911, so at this point there is no victim, and Dallas police aren't pursuing the pickup driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post

Rush hour road rage nearly turned violent as two cars egged each other on before the driver of a pick-up pulled a gun out.

Dash camera video from the car behind caught the exchange on tape.

For an unknown reason, on southbound 75 on Wednesday afternoon, a black Nissan Altima and a silver Dodge Ram went back and forth, almost egging each other on.

First, the Altima is behind; then the truck darts in front.

The Altima won't back off and let the truck in, so the two vehicles nearly collide.

Seconds later, the barrel of a gun is sticking out of the truck's window.

The driver of the pickup could face two aggravated assault charges, which are both second degree felonies.

However, no one called 911, so at this point there is no victim, and Dallas police aren't pursuing the pickup driver.

Comment

Didn't you post this just three days ago?

Some people feel the urge to police everyone else.

Wearing a go pro and going out to "shame" and "tsk tsk tsk" others is just one of those types.

People are fucking crazy - and he just found one that has zero regard for him and his Social Justice Warrior type.

MOVE BITCH.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I saw the story on channel 5 last night, they played most of the video twice but never played the part where he actually pulls the gun. They made a big deal about it but never actually showed it for some damn reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X