X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage - Gun pulled - Southbound 75 @ NW Hwy

:40 is where it starts

1:11 is where the gun appears

well, time to get back into the habit of keeping my gun with me.

Comment

It pisses my off when people get stupid like that. Especially when they stop in the middle of the road and block others. Just fucking move on.

Also gives me more reason to want a dash cam.

Comment

That camera used is cheap:

quality is pretty good. gonna look into how to hardware the power into the car and I'll get one.

Comment

The second comment on youtube is by Stephanie Smith from NBC, asking if she can use the video. It will probably be on the news tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            It pisses my off when people get stupid like that. Especially when they stop in the middle of the road and block others. Just fucking move on.
            Darwin will probably take care of both of those morons sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
              That camera used is cheap:

quality is pretty good. gonna look into how to hardware the power into the car and I'll get one.
              If you have a powered rear view mirror, then splice into there. The camera shouldn't require much more current than a radar detector and mine runs perfect from that supply.
              Plus, it always kills power when the ignition is killed.

Edit: Just looked up power requirements. That suggestion is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                i believe the saying goes something like...

"don't start none, won't be none"
                Originally posted by Binky View Post
                people are fucking crazy - and he just found one that has zero regard for him and his social justice warrior type.

MOVE BITCH.
                YEAH!!

lol
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I guess we missed what initiated the incident?
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    I guess we missed what initiated the incident?
                    The nissan got out from behind the dodge to pass just seconds before the dodge decided he needed to be in that lane. Then they both tried to occupy the same place at the same time for a little bit. Then a gun was pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      The nissan got out from behind the dodge to pass just seconds before the dodge decided he needed to be in that lane. Then they both tried to occupy the same place at the same time for a little bit. Then a gun was pulled.
                      Ok, so the Nissan passing the dodge somehow pissed him off. Got it... I didn't see anything that would induce anger if it was me driving the dodge...
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Ok, so the Nissan passing the dodge somehow pissed him off. Got it... I didn't see anything that would induce anger if it was me driving the dodge...
                        Other than the driving a Dodge part????

Comment

and hating life because your life necessitates a ladder rack
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I fucking hate leapfroggers in bumper to bumper traffic. Where the fuck do they think they are gonna go? That said, I don't show my ass much anymore when I'm driving, and I certainly wouldn't show a gun.

Comment

Looks like DLR 5724 as an LP.

Comment

Working...
                              X