How mckinney cops break up pool parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    On one hand I get what y'all are saying about the cop getting a tad out of hand. However, what happened to kids listening, being respectful and following the damned rules? A lot of kids are little assholes these days.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 06-29-2016, 11:36 AM. Reason: This isn't Facebook...
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Pool party? I did not see anyone with wet hair???
      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• All those rude disrespectful kids that failed to follow the officers' instructions should have gone to the holding cell for a reality check. The police officer should have been suspended for unnecessary force.... his companion police officers' body language testified to that when he pulled his weapon. He is higher strung than is normal....if we are honest. The kids were acting like punks/low class regardless of skin color. But he should have handled these kids with different energy because he fed that energy into the situation and they played him back. I hope his lawyer makes the case that he caused no one damage outside of the scope his duty to maintain order. I hope these future plaintiffs are forced to examine the role of their own behavioral choices. Unfortunately I doubt anyone will grow from this.

But it is funny none of them were in the pool.....why u no swim?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I watched the video and I didn't see that he was touched. Captain Buffalo Chip went crazy when the rest of the cops were trying to keep things in control. He made it far worse than it needed to be. You don't try that shit unless you have enough people to back it up. His badge and his bullshit attitude aren't enough in that situation.
          No he wasn't touched but he was about to be attacked from the back because that kid is a chicken shit mother fucker and the cop noticed him approach from behind....so ya he drew his gun and the black kid shit himself and ran like a pussy. If they wont comply then force will be used....simple as that.

Comment

• That action by that one hood rat, running up behind the officer (in that environment/situation) and appearing to be reaching for the officer's weapon, more than justifies the officer's actions at the time.

How any normal sane person can't see this is beyond me... That cop was very close to being enveloped and attacked. Had he been disarmed in that instance, I'm sure he would have in mortal danger.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
              No he wasn't touched but he was about to be attacked from the back because that kid is a chicken shit mother fucker and the cop noticed him approach from behind....so ya he drew his gun and the black kid shit himself and ran like a pussy. If they wont comply then force will be used....simple as that.
              No way to tell whether or not they would have touched him. It's understood the kids were in the wrong, but the cop was a hothead and chose the wrong way to deal with the situation. If he's going to try and take someone down he should wait until he has the proper backup to do so instead of trying to be the lone hero in a lame attempt of teaching a lesson to those who don't give a fuck.

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
              How any normal sane person can't see this is beyond me... That cop was very close to being enveloped and attacked. Had he been disarmed in that instance, I'm sure he would have in mortal danger.
              Did you watch the video? Before the cop went crazy did you not see the other cop talking to the other kids? It was organized chaos until Captain Buffalo Chip decided to take shit to another level. How any normal sane person can't see this is beyond me...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                No way to tell whether or not they would have touched him. It's understood the kids were in the wrong, but the cop was a hothead and chose the wrong way to deal with the situation. If he's going to try and take someone down he should wait until he has the proper backup to do so instead of trying to be the lone hero in a lame attempt of teaching a lesson to those who don't give a fuck.

Did you watch the video? Before the cop went crazy did you not see the other cop talking to the other kids? It was organized chaos until Captain Buffalo Chip decided to take shit to another level. How any normal sane person can't see this is beyond me...
                Well lets see you get surrounded by hoodrats/druggies/geto bastards and see how you react if you think your about to get jumped from behind. Doesn't matter if you think he would not touch him,the officer sure as hell did and that's why he responded with his weapon. Any person that can't see that is a idiot. The cops were out number 30-1 and it seemed very hard for them to get control of the situation so they took it to the next level as needed. That kid is lucky he didn't get shot for pulling some shit like that....fuck'em. I've had several dealings with cops in my early years and have always been treated with respect and never had a issue with them mistreating me except one time,and you want to know why. I told the cop to go fuck himself (i was maybe 16 and stupid as hell) and what happened as a result was completely understand because of the way i acted. If those kids were respectful and acted normal i bet the cop would have been to.
                Last edited by slowturbocar; 06-30-2016, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                  The cops were out number 30-1....
                  Exactly, which is why Captain Dipshit should have contained the scene like the other cops were doing until more backup arrived before going all alpha dog crazy. Everything was good until he started being and dumbass. Did you not see he was the only cop behaving that way? If you missed it, I'd suggest watching the video again.

Comment

• Fuvk those kids, have some manners. No matter what they are the police. Sit down and shut up. It will be over faster that way.

Comment

• How not to get yo ass beat...

...by the police

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&ab_channel=InsaneNutter[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X