Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks hombre

Comment

• Well, I needed a pic to send to the insurance company anyway. Didn't think they would want a picture of it missing half the front end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        I'd love to have one just like it. Except I'd probably do something goofy with the front bumper.

I've been lusting after this car for a while:
        That car looks great. I put the same CDC chin spoiler on mine since the rolling shot was taken. I'll try to get some pics up once my picture disc from Hallett shows up.
        2007 GT

Comment

• That Mach looks amazing! good job
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            That Mach looks amazing! good job
            hell yeah
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              That Mach looks amazing! good job
              I'd love to see more details about it, love that it has the IRS as well.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lee View Post
                That car looks great. I put the same CDC chin spoiler on mine since the rolling shot was taken. I'll try to get some pics up once my picture disc from Hallett shows up.
                Even better. One of the things I like about that car is the grille. It's a cheapy ebay v6 grille with some autozone crome trim on it to highlight the border.

If/when I get back into an S197, I'm doing that mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Even better. One of the things I like about that car is the grille. It's a cheapy ebay v6 grille with some autozone crome trim on it to highlight the border.

If/when I get back into an S197, I'm doing that mod.
                  Yeah I'm tired of my stock GT fog light grille. Waiting for a reproduction Bullitt grille to come out or to find a cheap used one.
                  2007 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    I'd love to see more details about it, love that it has the IRS as well.
                    It's a 03 Mach 1 with the only original drivetrain parts left being the cylinder heads.

Motor is a 4.6 with Manley rods and pistons, stock crank, all ARP hardware.
                    Trans is a T-56 from a Cobra with some internal upgrades.
                    Rear is an IRS with all delrin bushings.
                    Front suspension is Team-Z with coilovers.
                    Turbo kit is from On3 but only used the piping. Has a Masterpower T76 (for now), twin Precision 38mm WG's, and an RPS 50mm BOV. Also have a Turbosmart eBoost street for boost control.

There is a whole list of other shit I've done but that's some of the high points.

I decided to enter it in a local show this weekend so went ahead and put my Cobra side skirts on it. Still gotta wire up my wideband and fix a couple of exhaust leaks on the hotside. I've put right at 100 miles on it and so far, so good.

Comment

• Oh yeah, underhood shot before I put the shaker and hood back on.

Comment

• That wife's current and some of my previous favorites...a couple are sorely missed (can you guess which ones?)....

70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• That '67 is tits. I'd miss that one for sure.

The one I miss the most....
                          Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 07-14-2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X