No announcement yet.

Post a pic of your mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just left the holes. I got a quote to fill them and refinish the wheels, but it was expensive enough that I decided I don't give a shit.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Danny's wheels have got to be my favorite latemodel wheels. They just look so damn good.

Here's a recent pic of mine:

Comment

My one owner 92 SSP coupe

Picture of the 15 the day i bought it on Jan 8th
        92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
        15 GT w/PP

Comment

That's the color I'd get, love that blue.

Comment

The life of my '12, 70k miles now and has been rode hard and put up wet. A few times. Still going strong, but she'll need another crappy Chinese transmission one of these days.

Within a month of buying her -

Change of wheels, but still just an 11 second car-

Now sporting a KB kit and a small shot, dipped into the 10.0x's with this combo-

Now all back to stock and doing daily driver duties, 70k miles and counting-

Comment

Comment

Sucks the blue '12 went back to stock. I always liked that car, and would love to see you bust doug's as with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  Sucks the blue '12 went back to stock. I always liked that car, and would love to see you bust doug's as with it!
                  Doug has entered the next level with his. Mine made 710 with the shot, his is doing like 900 on motor alone. Wouldn't have even been close! I'm tired of new stuff anyway, old iron is more fun to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I would actually be getting back in to one, but it seems impossible to find a 2011-2014 with navigation.

I'm not even sure if it was an option for them, I just refuse to buy a newer vehicle today without it.
                    Buy one and put it in there! Its easy as hell. And yeah I'm talking about the in-dash units that will look factory.

WH

Comment

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

P-51

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        mother of God, what kit is that? Do WANT!
                        This is a kit I purchased several years ago at a swap meet at Mikes Hobby shop off of I35. It did not have a name on the kit, but I think it was a Stevens Aero kit.
                        I built it, covered it and reinforced all the joints with carbon fiber string, then put a few drops of epoxy on each structure joint for the carbon fiber string to absorb the 30min epoxy. Super strong little 30" pylon plane. I put a 3200kVa outrunner in it and run it on a 3 cell lipo.
                        I'ts so fast. Like typical Mustangs it wants to wing tip stall if the speed is not kept up. Made of wood and mono-cote covering, it is a 1 crash airplane for sure.

Comment

awesome!
                          you ever clocked it?

Comment

Nope, it is fast. I have a few Sokol pure F5D racers that crack 250+. I would guess- this is around 150 to 180ish. I also fly F5B -- hotliners. All carbon fiber hollow molded stuff.

I run Hacker geared with 200 + amp speed controllers. 4 to 6cell lipos.

Comment

My 03 I had.

My 13. Don't have many pics of it. Just from when I first bought it.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

This thread has sucker until this post.

Jeez, I gotta lower this Brodozer!

Comment

Working...
                                X