X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15' Z06 vs GT3

How not to do a track day...

http://jalopnik.com/worst-trackday-v...e-t-1712375361

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

I don't know man. That looked pretty damn sweet.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I would have to stop and let the passenger out. That guy waving his hand to show the turn-in points is annoying.
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
        I would have to stop and let the passenger out. That guy waving his hand to show the turn-in points is annoying.
        I think he was directing him on other cars and which side to pass on...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

What are those camera's that have the telemtry graphs? I know quickag has one and i think momo too

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            What are those camera's that have the telemtry graphs? I know quickag has one and i think momo too
            The C7 has a factory option called the data logger system. Stick a SD card into the head unit and record.

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-st...-recorder.html

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              The C7 has a factory option called the data logger system. Stick a SD card into the head unit and record.

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-st...-recorder.html
              nice

There are a few systems out there that can tap into OBDII or hard tap into tach/other sensors. I am running a racepak with a 4 port universal sensor module, it has gps,gyro,tach and I have 4 sensors going into the USM.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Road rage during an HPDE?!?!?! Sure, get emotional, that's what it is about but DAUM. Idiot.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Where shall I start?! LOL!

BOTH of those drivers would have been tossed from any event I am in charge of. WAY too aggressive for a lower run group with an instructor in the car. Passes were being taken without points, too much hooning, too much raging. Instructor was terrible and had no control over the car/driver. Signals were all out of the line of site for the driver and he should have parked the guy after his little "emotional moment".

All of that was a recipe for disaster to happen and the speeds these newer cars can attain are down right ridiculous to only have no cage, a 3 point belt and open face bucket on your head.

Hope that organizations insurance underwriter doesn't get a hold of that video..... just sayin'.

Comment

That porsche was walking the dog on his ass

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      I think he was directing him on other cars and which side to pass on...
                      Are you sure? I thought it was some guy with Down syndrome that got to ride in a new Z06.

Comment

Who gets an automatic vette?

CN

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                          Where shall I start?! LOL!

BOTH of those drivers would have been tossed from any event I am in charge of. WAY too aggressive for a lower run group with an instructor in the car. Passes were being taken without points, too much hooning, too much raging. Instructor was terrible and had no control over the car/driver. Signals were all out of the line of site for the driver and he should have parked the guy after his little "emotional moment".

All of that was a recipe for disaster to happen and the speeds these newer cars can attain are down right ridiculous to only have no cage, a 3 point belt and open face bucket on your head.

Hope that organizations insurance underwriter doesn't get a hold of that video..... just sayin'.
                          Yep. And being Fontana, I bet there has been notifications sent to both drivers. I'm surprised they didn't shut that crap down.
                          That porsche was walking the dog on his ass
                          Right. Driver mod was handing that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                            Who gets an automatic vette?

CN
                            Click to see a slideshow of the Corvette Stingray and its competitors. To catch a glimpse of the new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray whizzing by, you might have to reel around pretty quickly. And if you’re a typical Corvette fan, you … Continue reading
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This is what ive used in karting.

Comment

Working...
                              X