X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big NASCAR Wreck

Crazy he walked away from this.

That fence saved a few lives for sure.

"It's not really acceptable, I don't think," Dillon told reporters after exiting the care center. "We've got to figure out something. Our speeds are too high, I think. I think everybody could get good racing with slower speeds. We can work at that, and then figure out a way to keep the cars on the ground. That's the next thing. We're fighting hard to make the racing good. I hope the fans appreciate that. We don't, but it's our job. You go out there and hold it wide open to the end and hope you make it through."

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      "It's not really acceptable, I don't think," Dillon told reporters after exiting the care center. "We've got to figure out something. Our speeds are too high, I think. I think everybody could get good racing with slower speeds. We can work at that, and then figure out a way to keep the cars on the ground. That's the next thing. We're fighting hard to make the racing good. I hope the fans appreciate that. We don't, but it's our job. You go out there and hold it wide open to the end and hope you make it through."
      Go back to racing real stock cars.

Comment

Damn

Comment

I can't imagine being in the crowd right there where it hit the fence. I would be in fear for my life. You know there had to be some minor injuries from small debris hitting at least someone.

Comment

Dang! Trans and Engine sitting on the grass
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I've you can't accept the risk go race go karts at putt putt. 5 fans injured is what I read yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Dang! Trans and Engine sitting on the grass
                Fastest engine and Trans removal ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                  Fastest engine and Trans removal ever!!!
                  I beg to differ.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    I can't imagine being in the crowd right there where it hit the fence. I would be in fear for my life. You know there had to be some minor injuries from small debris hitting at least someone.
                    There were. Minor injuries. Handful treated and released.

Comment

Cut an inch off the spoiler and create less drag. That might break up the packs. Someone will likely have a better idea, but I remember they did that about 10 years ago.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

As Jimmie Johnson stated, "thankful and lucky a 2nd car did not hit in the same area after the fence was down". Just thinking about that make you realize just how horrible that would have been.

Comment

How exactly is it racing if they are sitting next to each other going the same damned speed? Nascar just doesn't make sense to me.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

NASCAR is just a really noisy chess game
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              Cut an inch off the spoiler and create less drag. That might break up the packs. Someone will likely have a better idea, but I remember they did that about 10 years ago.
                              That will make them go faster and stick to the ground less, which is exactly the opposite of what they want.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X