newest addition-4Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newest addition-4Runner

I have wanted one of these for a long time. Came accross this gem and scooped it up for a good price. 1998 with 92k. Stacks of maintenance records, low owner, and local. Have been jonesing to fill my craigslist addiction since I flipped the silverado

Cool beans

Comment

Umm, Congrats for nothing. Pearl Harbor......

Comment

ya, what kind of communist shit is this?

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          I have wanted one of these for a long time. Came accross this gem and scooped it up for a good price. 1998 with 92k. Stacks of maintenance records, low owner, and local. Have been jonesing to fill my craigslist addiction since I flipped the silverado

Wanna see more of the chick hiding in the garage!!

Comment

No female in the photo... she is out of town and won't be happy to see this upon her return

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
              No female in the photo... she is out of town and won't be happy to see this upon her return
              Of course she won't be happy her significant other is a traitor, look at that American Flag... such a waste hanging over some slave labor.

Comment

2wd?

Comment

92k miles aint shit on those. Buddy has a 98 he uses to launch his boat and tow crap. Has 390K on it and still runs strong. I only ever get those in for regular service. Good truck. Looks clean.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
                    Umm, Congrats for nothing. Pearl Harbor......

Comment

Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
                      Of course she won't be happy her significant other is a traitor, look at that American Flag... such a waste hanging over some slave labor.
                      Why do you think I was in the service...espionage

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      2wd?
                      4x4

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      92k miles aint shit on those. Buddy has a 98 he uses to launch his boat and tow crap. Has 390K on it and still runs strong. I only ever get those in for regular service. Good truck. Looks clean.
                      Thanks for the kind words and hope it's as reliable as I'm anticipating. I never keep stuff more than a year or so but maybe this will be one. Its about as good of condition I could expect for a DD that is 17 years old.

Comment

Always been a fan of the 4Runner up until the newest re-design. I think they are ugly as hell now and still underpowered. I had an 08 and loved it. It did very well in the winters up here.

Comment

super clean

Comment

Nice, but it's begging for a mild lift

Comment

Looks good! That 3.4 is damn near indestructible, many get 300k+ without issues. Just keep an eye on timing belt and put a seperate transcooler. The stock radiators leak in the inside and mix coolant and transfluid amd grenades the very expensive tranny. Big aftermarket if you ever get the off-road itch.
                              Justin

Comment

Working...
                              X